Diane Hudson – Certified Career Coach Trainer
CPCC Trainer for PARW/CC
Diane is one of the career coaching & training industry’s leading speakers, writers, and trainers. Her work is published in over 60 books and periodicals. She was recognized by her industry as the 2016 recipient of the HERO Award (fall 2016), NRWA, for providing her expertise to the career coaching and resume writing industry, was featured on the front cover of Women of Distinction Magazine (Fall 2016) including a podcast, and the recipient of many other industry awards through the years.
Specializing as a Career Change Coach and Trainer, Diane provides clients with extremely successful results for career transition and position placement.
As a former recruiter and employment specialist, hiring employees from entry-level to senior program managers for a major aerospace corporation, Diane fully understands what it takes in this competitive market to prepare for and conduct a strong job search and career management plan.
Diane is now one of the worlds top trainers of other career coaches and teaches this Career Coach Certification Program through the Professional Association of Resume Writers & Coaches.
Diane's credentials include:
- Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW)
- Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP)
- Certified Leadership and Talent Management Coach (CLTMC)
- Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC)
- Federal Job Search Trainer & Counselor (FJST)
- Credentialed Career Master (CCM)
- Job and Career Transition Coach (JCTC)
- Board Member of the Professional Association of Résumé Writers & Career Coaches (PARW/CC)
- Former member of the CPRW International Certification Board
- Co-author of The New SES Application
- Presenter at the National Association of Resume Writers conference (Annapolis, 2016); Career Thought Leader’s Consortium / Career Management Alliance conferences (Denver, 2016), (Baltimore, 2014), (Virtual, 2013), (Las Vegas, 2012), (San Antonio, 2011), (New Orleans 2010); (Toronto 2000), PARW/CC Conference, (Florida, 2004), (Las Vegas, 2003) – and others
- Monthly Career Coach Columnist, The Spotlight, Career Journal, 2002 to present
- First to Obtain the Distinguished Credentialed Career Master Designation
- Career Coach for the CareerBuilder Transitions program, 2008-2012
- Trainer/Coach for JP Morgan Chase
- Developed and led 2-years of webinars for Air Force Europe – training 60 transition readiness professionals from England to Turkey
- Trained on site in Germany, Korea, Japan, and across the USA (military, ACAP/TAP trainers, employment readiness assistance counselors, and military spouses), universities, and more
- Led 33 classes and presented at 3 conferences in resume writing 2015/16 for the USDA/FSIS
- Lead Senior Executive Service resume and ECQ writing at military bases and government agencies across the USA
- Trained Wounded Warrior Marines at Camp Pendleton and the San Diego Naval Hospital
Diane’s career coaching program in action
Diane coach’s military, government, universities and industries across the globe…