Become a Certified Professional Career Coach!
Diane Hudson – Instructor
As a premiere careers space credential, the Certified Professional Career Coach program (CPCC), by the PARW/CC, offers you a comprehensive window into the career coaching industry.
Add career coach certification to your list of tools and skills or begin a totally new career!
Membership in the Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches (PARW/CC) is required to register for the CPCC and retain membership.
PARW/CC is the longest standing professional resume writing and career coaching association in the industry with more than 1100 members, and offering three career management credentials. Diane is the Director of the CPCC credential, a comprehensive program focused on career management and job search coaching strategies.
This leading online Career Coach Certification program is attracting students from multiple countries, and a wide range of industries and credentials!
From PhDs, university counselors, business professionals, therapists, military transition specialists, counselors, outplacement specialists, VA counselors, résumé writers, entrepreneurs, employees of various companies and institutions, and many others.
The CPCC program was written and led by Diane Hudson, a notable Career Coach with multiple credentials, an award-winning resume writer and career coach, quoted in newspapers nationwide, published in 60 plus books and periodicals, book chapter and case study author, and international careers industry speaker.
You can be a CPCC in 6 to 8 weeks… Or, study at leisure and take up to one year!
Career Coaching is a positive, forward-thinking, active partnership with the client. It is exciting to watch clients realize their career purposes, design viable career-search strategies, and conquer career goals.
Career Coaches inspire, motivate, and empower clients to set and get career goals!
As you move though this program, you will explore and gain the above noted skills, and begin to revel in your clients’ career successes!
The Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC) program includes 6 hours of video to enhance over 600 pages of written materials, using live dialogues, inspirational stories, and case studies. The manual is a self-guided comprehensive workbook filled with practical exercises to properly train you to coach your clients to career success— building your confidence level as you practice career coaching skills.
Our complete self study training allows you to study and gain certification at your own pace. All study materials are now available here online in our members area. We give you the tools and support needed for your success.
We also include a bonus “Career Coach Gear Box” filled with forms and documents that will help you work with your clients and set up your new Career Coaching Practice!
The CPCC program also includes a personal telephone coaching / Q&A session with Diane, online Q&A support, testing (including four hours of documented coaching time), and certification.
The CPCC program is offered via a home-study course to help you slowly absorb the information presented; and provide time for you to complete the exercises in the manual, before you offer the exercises to your clients.
ADDED BONUS: ************ For a limited time during 2019, new participants will receive the gift of a complimentary personal DISC Behavioral and Communication Styles assessment and report. Your DISC experience is being provided by ProfilingPro. The complimentary online DISC report has a retail value of $110.00 and the information from your report can make a valuable positive impact on your long-term professional development. ************
See Course Synopsis Get Registration Info
Read Program Reviews
With nearly 1000 participants involved in or certified via this program across the globe (USA, England, Hong Kong, China, South Africa, Dubai, Kenya, Germany, Italy, South Korea, and others), and from varied career industry practices, career centers, and outplacement centers, this program coaches you before you coach your clients.
Participants of the CPCC Career Coach Certification program include:
- Department of State
- Department of Labor
- Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Employment Readiness Specialists / Marine & Family Services (MCCS) (RCS)
- The Ladders
- Goodwill Industries
- Union National Bank
- Indiana State University
- US Air Force – Airmen & Family Readiness Center, CA
- OSAN Airman & Family Readiness Center
- Sally White & Associates
- MedTech College, IL
- Loyola University, MD
- Business Partner of Profiles International, Inc. / Cleckley Assessments, LLC
- Salvation Army Community Education Center
- Montgomery College, MD
- Corrego Coaching
- Stony Brook University (Alumni Career Center)
- Wilson Rose Solutions
- North Shore Community College in MA
- Student Career Coaching
- Creatrix Studios
- Center ISD / HS Career Center
- University of Great Falls
- Partners for Community Action
- Community College of Allegheny County
- Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University
- Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- Morgan Stanley
- Sean’s Resume Shop
- New Horizon’s Computer Learning Centers
- WOW In-Sync
- Painted Turtle Partners
- The Ohio State University – College of Veterinary Medicine
- Pollin County Community College
- Homes for the Brave
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Career & Internship Services Center at The Universities at Shady Grove
- American Assoc. for Physician Leaders
- New York City College of Technology (CUNY)
- Ventura County Office of Education
- Southwestern Illinois College
- BU Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- Hope For Prisoners
- Luzerne County Community College
- American Association for Physician Leaders
- Greater Harlem Chamber of Commerce
- Penn Foster
- National Institutes of Health
- VA Administration
- Kenya (independent consultants and HR professionals from major corporations including International NGOs, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Sanergy Ltd., Total Kenya Ltd., World Vision, Kenya Institute of Education, Shell, German International Cooperation Malawi Health Program, and companies in finance, banking, energy and others)
- Social Security Administration
- Elon University
- Southwest Minnesota State University, MN
- Cedarville University, WI
- AF Europe – Employment Readiness Specialists & TAP counselors
- Chandler Hills Partners (Outplacement)
- Georgia State University
- Texas A&M University
- Center for Career Education, Development & Research, Washington, DC
- Antonelli College, OH
- Texas Health Resources
- CV World
- DeVry University
- Savannah State University
- Northstar Career Lab
- College Planning Specialists of Carolina
- Ohlone College
- Jewish Family & Children’s Services
- Apex Career Services, LLC
- TriCities One Stop Career Center
- Language Magic Factory
- American Public University System
- US Marine Corp, Quantico
- State of CT Department of Labor
- Linlane Consultants
- Cedarville University
- Finger Lakes Community College
- Manderson Graduate School of Business (University of Alabama)
- Citi Bank
- Workforce Services Division of Will County
- Drake University
- Women’s College
- Fuller Humor
- Briscoe Economics Group
- ESL Federal Credit Union
- Liberty Christian Coaching
- University of New England
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Ravenscroft School
- Texas Tech, Rawls College of Business
- The Career Place
- Mutual Of Omaha
- Career Designs
- United States
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Cayman Islands
A Case for Career Coaching
See Course Synopsis Get Registration Info
Read Program Reviews
The Impact, Effectiveness and Sustainability of Career Coaching
Helen Mancuso, MPA CWDP CPCC, at Luzerne Community College, presented this information to the Department of Labor in 2017. “Effectively serving our students through career coaching is an innovative-yet fundamental- tenet of the $10M Trade Adjustment Assistance Career Training (TAACCCT) grant funded by The Department of Labor. Career Coaching was a pioneering concept to community colleges at the inception of the grant. Career Coaches are different from academic advisors who concentrate on transcripts, programs of study, and paperwork. Rather, a Career Coach is a guide in goal development and helps map career paths. The coach helps clarify purposeful employment-seeking methods. Coaches often counsel on supportive services, referrals or soft skill development. At a recent national convening of TAACCCT grantees in Washington, D.C., we recapitulated the value of having a Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC) on campus. We found the ideal program in PARW/CC. This program gave the training coach tools to use immediately in individual and group coaching sessions. The modules provided our career coaches with ideas for workshops almost immediately. All TAACCCT staff completed the program.
A Case for Coaches
Only students in TAACCCT-funded programs receive career coaching. The data reflects a real impact on students who receive our services. We examined the impact of these services on enrollment and retention in community colleges. Our findings reiterated the value-add of intrusive supportive services. Measuring programmatic success began with evaluating participant satisfaction though surveys and enrollment numbers. The survey revealed 79.4-84.3% of students at Luzerne chose “very satisfied” with auxiliary services. Next, the students ranked the services they used. More than 50% of students rated resume building, job search assistance, and job placement as the most services used. The more coaching services used – the stronger the satisfaction. The most successful students used more than one service. On average, persistence for students enrolled in TAACCCT –funded programs is 14% higher when compared to other non-TAACCCT college-funded trade programs for the duration of the grant. Which means students who receive career-coaching services complete their degree at a higher rate than non-TAACCCT students in similar programs do.”
It is no secret that enrollment in community colleges is low across the nation. Could career coaching be the answer? A student who persists does not have to be recruited. Retaining students is more financially advantageous to the longevity of programs. Happy students tell their friends about their great experience!
In Sum, Community College Career Coaches offer:
- Improvements in the financial picture through increased tuition income for re-enrollees
- Improvements in performance and persistence
- Improvements in the satisfactions and recommended services metric
- Career Coaching: Impact, Effectiveness, and Sustainability